Horde Of Chaos Index du Forum Horde Of Chaos
Guild World Of Warcraft

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue dans le forum Invité
If U Know What I Mean Facebook Chat

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horde Of Chaos Index du Forum -> Divers -> Jeux Online
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
everambro

Date de naissance: 25/07/1958

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: If U Know What I Mean Facebook Chat Répondre en citant

If U Know What I Mean Facebook Chat
> DOWNLOAD

Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Within nine months, the post received over 56,900 up votes and 7,200 Facebook shares. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. As of November 7th, 2012, a Facebook page[17] titled If You Know What I Mean has accumulated over 73,000 likes. Origin The first instance of the rage character was submitted by 9gag[1] user aldik101 in a post titled Lets watch a movie, if you know what I mean on January 28th, 2012, featuring a screen capture of Rowan Atkinson from the 2007 comedy film Mr. Bean. No thanks, take me back to the meme zone! . Bean rage face (shown below). By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Entry Moderator & Rage Comicologist SabrinaTibbetts Memepuff + Request Editorship View All Editors Today's Top Image Galleries Ugandan Knuckles Earth-chan Doki Doki Literature Club Gijinka Entry Categories Events 1,213 Memes 13,341 People 1,198 Sites 400 Subcultures 1,230 . It is used to point out a double entendre in a post or image macro, commonly in the form of sexual innuendo. Meme Status Confirmed Type: Slang Year 2012 Origin 9gag Tags mr bean, 9gag, reddit, reaction, rage comic, rage face, rowan atkinson, notables of 2012 Additional References Meme Generator Urban Dictionary About If You Know What I Mean is a rage comic character based on a still frame of actor Rowan Atkinson portraying the fictional character Mr. Like us on Facebook! Share Pin Tweet PROTIP: Press 'i' to view the image gallery, 'v' to view the video gallery, or 'r' to view a random entry. As of November 7th 2012, the post accumulated over 43,000 likes, 3,300 Facebook shares and 240 comments. Legal Information: Know Your Meme is a trademark of Literally Media Ltd. [2] 9gag If you know what I mean. Wink [3] FunnyJunk If you know what I mean. Spread On January 29th, 2012, a template of the rage face was posted on the Internet humor site Meme-O-Rama.[6] On January 31st, FunnyJunk[3] user potatoos submitted a vertical comic using the rage face to the Internet humor site. Meme DB Memes Episodes Forums Features KYM Blog Images Videos Extras! Site Rules Style Guide RSS Feeds Chat About KYM About Us Credits Contact Jobs KYM Is Also On Facebook Pinterest Twitter YouTube Tumblr . On August 1st, 2003, Urban Dictionary[19] user Tommy Harkness submitted an entry for the phrase, defining it as a way to make a statement dirty. To continue reading this entry: Turn off your ad-blocker DO IT NOW Login to Know Your Meme LOGIN OR SIGN-UP Top Entries This Month Meme Ugandan Knuckles Person Filthy Frank Subculture Shadbase Event Oregon Gas Pumping Law Site YouTube Culture Meltdown and Spectre View More Suggest a Change Edit History Entry Editors (10) Belnex Teh Brawler Webcomicologist & Twitterologist High Five Ghost Sleuth & Scrapbooker & Commentator Trollkeeper Jr. By using this site, you are agreeing by the site's terms of use and privacy policy and DMCA policy. Notable Examples Additional examples can be found on FunnyJunk,[10] 9gag,[11] MemeCenter,[12] MemeBase[21] and the f7u12 subreddit.[13] Advice Animal templates using the image can be found on Quickmeme,[14][15] MemeGenerator[18] and Zipmeme.[16] Template Search Interest Note: Search results before February 2012 are unrelated to this entry. 58 If You Know What I Mean 2,206,484 2 124 150 Part of a series on Mr. Meme Librarian Don Administrator & Meme Daddy Brad Le Editor Triple Zed Sr. Researcher & Cataloger & Pundit RandomMan Database Moderator & God Tier Swag & Protip Advisor & Karma Tycoon & Meme Boi amanda b. TV Tropes[20] also includes the phrase as part of the Lampshaded Double Entendre[20] trope, describing it as a remark to ensure that the audience spots the hidden meaning, similar to Thats What She Said. Colloquial Usage The phrase if you know what I mean has been colloquially used to point out a sexual double entendre for many years prior to the creation of the Mr. Beans Holiday (shown below, left). Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Bean rage face. 'lo! You must login or signup first! Already a memeber? Login Now! Don't have an account? Sign up Now! . Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit. 5a02188284
descargar facebook chat nokia c3 mobile9best emoticons app for facebookdisable like button on facebook messengerhow to delete facebook account but keep fan pagehow to create an app for facebook fan pageklyph facebook appfacebook 2.9.1 for javacara download foto di facebook dengan ukuran aslihow to hack facebook account password 100 workingfacebook soundcloud login

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horde Of Chaos Index du Forum -> Divers -> Jeux Online Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.